- Works with USB and/or Ethernet interfaces
- View individual loads or group loads
- Set Overload and Underload warnings and alarms
- View data as figures or graphs
- Full data logging capabilities
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- 1 x USB or 1 x Ethernet Ports
- 1024 x 768 minimum resolution
When installing and running LibraVIEW for the first time, ensure you are logged in as an administrator in order to avoid any issues with user permissions.
If you are not running in administrator mode the first time you connect to a Libra controller via USB you will see the following error message.
This error means that the USB connection is not running at full speed and needs administrator privileges to do so. This error will appear every time you launch the application, until the latency settings are automatically changed, by logging in as an administrator.