Vector is a versatile software application for controlling and running Kinesys motion control products.
The software allows cues to be built and run with a variety of trigger options, with the amount of cues that can be built and channels that can be controlled limited only by your imagination.
Creating and Editing Cues
Vector has a wealth of cue creation and editing features designed to allow rapid entry and programming of cues. Advanced linking features allow complex cue sequences to be easily constructed while maintaining maximum flexibility over the overall operation of the devices in motion. Four cue playbacks allow cues to be run simultaneously and multiple channel manual running makes all aspects of movement easy and safe.
Vector runs on compatible Windows computers with the option of a USB keypad for faster editing and operation.
Integrates with other Kinesys products
Vector's full integration with all Kinesys controllers also ensures that maximum feedback is available to the operator for ease of system monitoring. Comprehensive channel settings allow remote configuration of the drives and controllers in the system.
Safety and Security
Three levels of user login allow different levels of access to be granted to ensure the safety and security of the system is maintained. For more complex moves a 'Dead Man’s Handle' can be assigned on a channel by channel basis as well as group halt and error windowing to prevent members of a group from moving out of synchronization.
A free demo version of Vector is available for Download. This version of the software is fully featured, but will not output any commands to carry out movement. A full Vector license can be purchased from our distributors.
Information on demo licensing and what's new in this version of Vector can be found here
- Integrates tightly with other Kinesys hardware to provide easy setup, operation, real time feedback and remote configuration.
- Advanced linking and timing features allow complex cues to be built and run simultaneously with four colour coded playbacks.
- Safety features include three levels of login access, 'Dead Man's Handle' on a channel by channel basis, group halting and error windowing.
- Manual mode allows ease of use during installation or maintenance periods without the need for cues to be written.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster processor
- 2GB RAM
- 100GB hard disk (1GB free space)
- Windows XP Professional or Windows 7. Operation under Windows 8 not yet supported
- Ethernet port (USB port required for external Vector Keypad).
You’ll find everything you need to know including latest software upgrades, documents and FAQs.