Rigger 8, 16 and 24 way handheld controllers offer instant control of the Kinesys Elevation range of products.
Designed around industry-standard pendant controllers they offer an instantly recognisable method of operation with very minimal training required. A Rigger can operate fixed or variable speed chain hoists and be used in place of or in conjunction with a computer control system such as Vector or K2.
Using the flexible menu system on the Elevation 1+ along with the on-board speed control, the Rigger can be used as a controller for simple shows where only basic movements are required.
An emergency stop button built right into the handset and group halt functionality means that the Rigger provides a safe method of movement. The Rigger will also automatically scan and intelligently address all connected Elevation 1+ units, further enhancing ease of use and operation.
- Rugged aluminium enclosure is designed to withstand harsh environments while remaining lightweight and ergonomic
- Integrated speed pot for use with variable speed hoists
- Positive direct action toggle switches as well as separate up, down and status indicators provide intuitive and instant feedback
- Integrated emergency stop button, multifunction key switch and a group halt feature ensure the unit can be operated safely and securely
- A single XLR-7 cable provides the power and data connection required to operate the unit
- XLR7 provides power and data
2 x XLR7 on 16 and 24 way Rigger handsets
You’ll find everything you need to know including latest software upgrades, documents and FAQs.