Accessibility features on this website
Kinesys strives to provide the most user friendly experience to all users of the website
- We have implemented the following accessibility features on this website to make it easier to use for people with disabilities.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it.
- We strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995 with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC).
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Firefox select View, then Zoom, and then Zoom In or Zoom Out.
All forms follow a logical tab sequence. Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- The RNIB's Web accessibility at a glance
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Windows-Eyes, a screen reader for Windows.
- PwWebSpeak, a screen reader for Windows.
- Chain Hoist Controllers